A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Librerama is a free/libre arcade compilation of small, fast-paced games, with the overall objective being to play a series of mini-games (here referred as “nanogames”) which progressively increase in speed and difficulty.
While the game itself comes with its own collection of nanogames, custom ones
can also be played. A guide for creating community nanogames can be found here.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Made with||Godot, GIMP, Inkscape, Audacity, LMMS, Krita|
|Tags||Arcade, free-software, minigames, Open Source|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Links||Source code, Liberapay (Donations)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update - 0.4.197 days ago
- Update - 0.4.0Apr 21, 2021
- Tutorial With Tips on Designing Nanogames Has Been ReleasedFeb 26, 2021
- Update - 0.3.0Aug 15, 2020
- Guide for Those Who Want to Contribute Translating the GameJul 14, 2020
- Update - 0.2.0Jun 26, 2020
- Update - 0.1.1Apr 24, 2020
- Tutorial for How to Develop a Community Nanogame Is Now Up!Apr 23, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.