Libre (from French, meaning free); rama (part of fliperama, from Portuguese, meaning arcade)
Librerama is a free/libre arcade compilation of very small, fast-paced mini-games (nicknamed "nanogames"), with the main objective being to rack up the highest score possible by winning the most nanogames you can before getting a game over, while they progressively increase in both speed and difficulty.
While the game itself comes with its own collection of nanogames, custom ones
can also be played. A guide for creating community nanogames can be found here.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, HTML5|
|Made with||Inkscape, Krita, LMMS, Audacity, Godot, GIMP|
|Tags||Arcade, free-software, minigames, Open Source|
|Code license||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Links||Source code, Liberapay (Donations)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update - 0.5.0Nov 20, 2021
- Update - 0.4.1Apr 26, 2021
- Update - 0.4.0Apr 21, 2021
- Tutorial With Tips on Designing Nanogames Has Been ReleasedFeb 26, 2021
- Update - 0.3.0Aug 15, 2020
- Guide for Those Who Want to Contribute Translating the GameJul 14, 2020
- Update - 0.2.0Jun 26, 2020
- Update - 0.1.1Apr 24, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.